InSite is a team of knowledgeable, talented engineers with significant design, operational and management experience. The broad spectrum of experience within the team gives us an advantage in helping our clients solve their complex issues to maximise operation of their site in terms of safety, reliability and profitability.
We provide technical consultancy built on a foundation of extensive operational and design experience. We have expertise in process operations, process technology, process safety, safety instrumented systems, inspection & integrity management, instrumentation and control, concept development, design and project management.
We can provide expertise for:
- Process technology and trouble-shooting process operation.
- Insurance surveys and risk management, due diligence and expert witness.
- Asset integrity, inspection planning and execution, materials and damage assessments.
- Process and functional safety work. work permitry and risk assessment.
- Regulatory considerations (Safety and Environmental).
We collaborate with specialists in the areas of metallurgy, control systems, dynamic process simulations, water and chemical decontamination. This strong team offers a range of technical expertise to meet your needs.
Be the first to review “Technical Consultancy”
You must be logged in to post a review.