Based on Windows Server 2012 R2, this book has been properly organized with a very clear, easy and step-by-step way to administer Active Directory services.
User needs to be authenticated by AD DS before can be authorized for accessing any network resources in the organization. Working with DNS, AD DS also governed by Group Policy Objects (GPO) which used to define the domain user’s desktop environment.
With this book, you will have knowledge and hand-on about:
• Active Directory Domain Service (AD DS)
• AD DS installation using Virtualization Technology
• DNS Services (A standalone and AD-integrated)
• AD Objects Management using ADUC, Directory Services, LDIFDE and Windows Script tools
• GPO and its options (Block inheritance and No Override)
• Self-review (Q&A)
Ideal for people that getting started with Active Directory (AD), IT professionals, project managers and programmers. Indeed, it becomes a vital knowledge that must-have for ICT students in ways to understand how AD as one of the important services in the
Client-Server network environment is working.